Thursday, September 15, 2011

True Turquoise

Found a few ideas using Turquoise and thought I'd share some. 

This is the cutest idea for an old door or front of just about anything that can easily be transformed.


This next room is about to become my Bedroom. I just recently switched my master bedroom to the smaller bedroom in my house to make room for all my Etsy stuff :) and have been wondering what to do with it. I already have taupe walls and white nightstands. Getting started on those curtains ASAP and the rest tomorrow!
This a such a great idea for an old door. It was revamped into a head board. So cool!


Just threw these dishes in because I love them and have one these pots in red. Heavy, but love cooking in it!


And Last but not least... this mudroom thingy, not sure what it is exactly but it is delicious!

Have a great night!

One more! Love this new fabric too in an oversized Zig Zag/Chevron

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments so please feel free!