Monday, September 26, 2011

Home Inspiration: Bookshelf

Today, the lovely Diana from Express-O (one of my favorite blogs) graciously agreed to do a guest blog post for me. I am loving this post she sent over!

For the past few years I've been smitten with snazzy bookshelves. I often hear people
say that you can learn so much about a person from their bookshelf and the books
they read. So today let me show you a few examples - bookcases that rock my world!
(Yes, you round mirror, I'm looking at you). 


My rule is: messier the better! Whenever
I visit friends, I love to browse through their new bookcase-gems and discover what
they’re passionate about. I also found that books in general are great conversation
starters at dinner parties.







So, I'd love to know: how you arrange your bookshelves? Do you keep them
tidy, messy with different bits and bobs like photo-frames, or maybe you colour-
coordinated them? xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments so please feel free!