Thursday, July 14, 2011

A new desk...Ongoing Project.

Happy Thursday everyone. I did a quote on a beautiful condo this morning and the lady living there was so sweet. On my way home, I stopped by a yard sale and found this cute desk and decided to bring it home and fix my distressed office space.

Here is my laptop etc. now...scary right?


New desk... 



First coat of paint ...

  



Evan, patiently waiting while Mommy paints :)


2nd Coat of paint...


 Now deciding what else to do...cover the drawers with fabric, or paint some thick stripes on the desk.  What do you think? I would love some suggestions. I really like these that I found...
I think this one is my favorite...





Stay tuned for the end result of my desk overhaul. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments so please feel free!