Monday, February 22, 2010

Green, Green, Green

Hello Everyone! This is my brand new blog and I have no clue what I am doing, but I'm sure I will learn. :)

Today is green day in my etsy shop (purplepajamas.etsy.com) because I have found myself lately just picking everything green. I'm the type of person who gets on a kick with something until I'm sick of it. I do it with clothes, shoes, housewares, and anything else I come into contact with. So, since green is my fav. at the moment I wanted to post some greens of my own and others on etsy. So here it goes:

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm I hope it works this time... My last comment disappeared (scratching head)... anyway, HI!! Welcome to blogging. It is so much fun ;)

    I am a new follower, come and follow me at http://elizabethgwenoriginals.blogspot.com

    I love green too and I am off to check out your Etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I LOVE all of your appliques!! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments so please feel free!